Filament cannot be extruded during printing.
- Make sure filament is deeply inserted into the correct hole on top of the extruder.
- If filament is tangled, untangle it.
- Make sure the printing temperature is correct. (usually between 210-220 Celsius degree)
- Try to clean the congested nozzle: heat up the nozzle and pull out filament, then insert a thin iron bar into the filament hole on top of the extruder harder to squeeze the residue out of nozzle.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.